Sunday, December 8, 2013

Those Frequent Visits

A thought just came into my mind: "Hmmmm... What if I took a different course than what I have now? I should have graduated and probably be earning thousands as my salary. I should have just taken 'INSERT 4-YEAR COURSE OR MUCH EASIER COURSE THAN THE CURRENT HERE' then. *SAD FACE*" This certain idea visits my uneasy mind once in a while, making it much more uneasy. This and many more ideas. Well, there are plenty more. But I won't share the others, to keep myself mysterious. Hahahaha.


So how do I comfort myself? It feels weird doing the comforting part for your own self. But then again, you yourself would never let you down, am I not right? Well, what I say to myself is that everything may seem difficult as of the moment, but then they all happen for a reason. If I will not have guts to face every challenge along the way, then there would be no glory for me at the end. I believe all of my hardwork (hmmm.. well, the hardwork I am able to offer) will be paid off in the near/distant future, whichever adjective suits well. Hehehe...

If you have failed in any of your undertakings, don't fret. It means that there must be something lacking in what you do, maybe you just have to work harder. And if nothing happens, work even harder. In the end, if all else fails, there is another road in store for you. Yeah, believe me, there really is. I have been there. So you just keep moving forward! No matter how fast or slow your pace is, what truly matters is that you're not in the same place you were before. You are moving to keep yourself closer to your goal. :)


I believe in happy endings, are you the same? When you fall or fail, never think of it as the end of the world. Maybe you just have not yet reached the happy ending to your tale. :P

We are all on a roller coaster journey called life. We experience the UPS and the DOWNS. It's quite boring when we experience the same old thing, eh? Word of advice: Enjoy the ride while you're still at it.

And here I am writing in this blog instead of continuing my journey on my path to greatness, well, I'm just taking a break and I missed writing here in my special escape, now back to unfinished business. :)

No comments: